Information for Off Campus Guests
Reservations and Arrangements
Please contact the Office of Conference and Meeting Services to make your arrangements. To provide quality service, we require a fourteen-day notice of your event. A 25% late fee is charged for any function booked within fourteen days of the event.
Guest Count and Guarantee
The expected count you give us should be as accurate as possible. The catering department will plan, purchase and bill for all the guests you indicate will attend. Our guarantee policy works as follows:
- Counts for all catered affairs are required one week in advance. Once received, the number will be considered a guarantee and not subject to reduction.
- Cancellations up to 14 days prior to an event are without charge. After 14 days, but prior to 48 hours the charge will be ½ the cost of the event. Cancellations within 48 hours prior to the event will result in a charge for the entire event.
- If your event does not meet the guest minimum for a particular menu, we will be happy to work with you to design a menu to meet your needs.
- For events under 10 people, please contact your Conference Coordinator.
- Catering Services reserves the right to substitute items in the event of product unavailability. We will make every attempt to inform you of this change as far in advance as possible. Please discuss with your Conference Coordinator any special dietary requirements. In case of inclement weather, please discuss with Conference and Meeting Services a secondary plan to insure the success of your event and avoid any unnecessary cancellation fees.
- Consult your Conference Coordinator for more information regarding: Our Seasonal Menu Specials and Barbecues, Additional Vegetarian Options, Our Budget-Buster Chicken and Pasta Dinners, Creating a Buffet using these Menu Selections